Associate: $65,000 $80,000 depending on experience; plus bonus and benefits
Senior Associate: $80,000 $100,000 depending on experience; plus bonus and benefits
San Diego, CA
Due to the growing needs of our firm, we are seeking a Valuation Associate and Senior Associate for our complex derivatives/financial instruments practice. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the engagements including data gathering, research, due diligence, financial analysis, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials. We are looking for valuation professionals, not derivative analysts, traders or sales people. Candidates must be familiar and have experience in a combination of the following areas.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience within the valuation group of a Big Four or leading national accounting or valuation firm is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Quantitative Analysis, or related field.
- MBA in Finance or Ph.D. desired but not required.
- Certifications / Licensing / Credentials including CFA, ASA, CPA, CVA or ABV preferred.
- Ability to work within a team structure.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with MathWorks MATLAB, Oracle Crystal Ball, @RISK or similar products, and
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Based in San Diego (with offices in Los Angeles and Philadelphia), Vantage Point Advisors is a rapidly growing corporate valuation advisory firm recognized for its integrity and ability to execute. Our objective is to deliver responsive, high quality corporate valuation, litigation support and financial advisory services to a diverse and demanding client base. The candidate will play an essential role in the growth and continuous development of the firm.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Bonus Eligibility
- Relocation Package