Director – CPA, CVA
As a Director at Vantage Point Advisors, Mr. Vannetti provides litigation support services in the areas of business valuation, marital dissolution, bankruptcy, lost-profit analyses, and the quantification of economic damages. In addition to litigation support matters, Mr. Vannetti conducts business valuation work for financial reporting and tax compliance purposes.
Prior to joining Vantage Point, Mr. Vannetti worked at RGL Forensics. While at RGL he performed damage calculations for disputes involving breach of contract, business interruption, employee dishonesty, and similar matters of economic loss. Mr. Vannetti also gave presentations to members of the insurance and legal communities regarding damage quantification and understanding financial statements.
Mr. Vannetti has testified as an expert witness and holds a B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from San Diego State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. Mr. Vannetti is also a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and a member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
- Vantage Point Advisors, Inc. – Director
- RGL Forensics – Supervisor
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), Member
- San Diego State University, B.S. – Business Administration, Accounting