Prior to joining Vantage Point Advisors, Inc., Brent Glova was a Valuation Manager at Cabrillo Advisors and conducted business valuation work for acquisition, divesture, and financial reporting and tax compliance purposes. In his tenure in the valuation field, Mr. Glova has performed valuations of business entities for purchase price allocations (ASC 805), goodwill impairment testing (ASC 350), board advisory, fairness opinions, and share based compensation valuations (IRC 409A and ASC 718). Mr. Glova has served domestic and international clients in an array of industries including: life sciences, technology, real estate and industrials among others. Given his background, Mr. Glova has an additional focus on the real estate and fixed asset portions of complex business transactions.
Immediately prior to Cabrillo Advisors, Mr. Glova was part of the Corporate Development Group focused on corporate finance and property and portfolio acquisitions at Federal Realty Investment Trust, a national, public retail REIT. He began his career at Duff & Phelps, LLC in the Valuation & Consulting group focusing on the real estate sector, where he extensively valued and consulted on the tangible and intangible assets of pension funds, real estate investment trusts, as well as public Fortune 500 and private companies.
Mr. Glova holds a B.S. in Finance from The Pennsylvania State University. He has earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation with the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA). Additionally, he is an active member of the Penn State Alumni Association, an employer mentor with the University of San Diegos MBA Mentorship Program, and a volunteer with the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego.
- Vantage Point Advisors, Inc. Director
- Cabrillo Advisors, LLC Manager, Valuation Services
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Senior Financial Analyst
- Duff & Phelps LLC Senior Associate
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- National honoree, NACVAs 40 Under Forty List (2015)
Select Lectures and Articles
- Raising Outside Financing: Dont Mess It Up San Diego Sport Innovators Springboard and General Membership Education Program September 2016
- Arming a Start-up For Success San Diego Sport Innovators Mentor Education Program October 2016
- The Real Costs of a 409A Valuation: Prices, Factors & Considerations Vantage Point Advisors Valuation Blog May 2016
- The Pennsylvania State University B.S. Finance